Chief golden light eagle
Teacher of The Star Ways, Chief Golden Light Eagle is one of the “original code carriers” of Turtle Island (North America). Nakota Sundance Chief Golden Light Eagle, is a member of the Nakota Ihunktowan Band of South Dakota, a spiritual advisor, and He is one of seven Sundance Chiefs for the Yankton Sioux Sungdeska Sapa Tiospaye. Through years of prayer and ceremony, with a group of spiritual teachers, he has brought forth interpretations of the Star Laws.
He co-authored four books titled, “MAKA WICAHPI WICOHAN”, “ANPAO WICAHPI WICOHAN”, IKTOMI WICAHPI WICOHAN”, and “CAN WAKAN WICOHAN”. The MAKA WICAHPI WICOHAN manual was inducted into the Smithsonian Institution during a formal ceremony on September 26, 1999 and the manual was also donated to the A.R.E. Library on September 22, 2002.
- My most precious Mother Beautiful Sundance Woman named me Loren Zephier
- My most precious Father Chief Black Spotted Horse named me Azuya Mani (Scout)
- The Elk Nations named me Hehaka Nazin (Standing Elk)
- The Heyoka Nation call me Hehaka Oyate Oyasin (All Elk Nation)
- Tunkasila Hehaka Sapa (Black Elk) named me Mani Ota (Walks With many)
- The Eagle Nations said that I would be known as Wambdi Zizi (The Golden Eagle) in the future.
Star Knowledge Report
by Robert Perala
(Center of Attention Newsletter #41 June/96)
This report is a fantastic account of the first Star Knowledge Conference in Wagner, SD, June 1999
Standing Elk Tricia McCannon Robert Dean John Mack Whiteley Strieber Barbara Marciniak Paula Underwood Dr. Richard Boylan Randolph Winters
Angela Brown-Miller DRUNVALO MELCHIZADEK Daryl Sims Martin Keller
Giorgio Bongiovanni (ITALIAN STIGMATA) Leo Aprinkle Robert Morning Star Fast Thunder Wallace Blackelk Roy Little Sun Deerman